My life. My thoughts. And I'm probably crazy for letting random people in. Wouldn't be the craziest thing I've done though. Watch this!

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Entering hustle mode...

That money thang can sho get a sista down. If and when I let it, though.

I cried over money woes a lot when I was in college. A LOT! Times were hard and I never wanted to ask my parents for money. Even though they had it. I would literally struggle like mad because I thought I was such a grown-up and wanted to be on my own. I have sense learned that being too proud is not a good thing. Sometimes people really want to help you and blocking that is blocking a blessing. I hit rock bottom before I learned that lesson.

I have so many business expenses right now. I used to complain about it a lot. But what you reap, you sow, right? I need a business loan. But I won't go that far. Yet.

I am now in hustle mode and prepping up for Clumps the business, a huge move, conferences and only God knows what else. My funds are tapped out but I'm going to make this happen by having a little faith and being extremely destitute for the next few months. That means no traveling. No buying things I don't need. No eating out---not that I do that a lot anyway.

....I don't know how I'm going to survive without traveling. The thought of being at home EVERY weekend depresses me. But I suppose it will give me the opportunity to really clean up, maximize my weekend work-out/runs. I may even spend a few dollars on a used bike and ride it on the weekends.

So I'm really trying HARD not to stress about this "low money" thang. I'm going to do what I can and hope I have enough to do what I really need to do.

Here we go....

No comments:

Post a Comment