My life. My thoughts. And I'm probably crazy for letting random people in. Wouldn't be the craziest thing I've done though. Watch this!

Monday, January 11, 2010

High Anxiety...

I'm going through it right now.

I REALLY want this job. It's a freelance gig but ohmigoodness, it would mean SO much to me if I got it. I need it. It would be great. I can do it. I realllllly want it. I can't remember the last time I've wanted something badly.

Well in a job sense.

Just the other week I was craving some..

Never mind. I just REALLY want this job. Badly. I'm trying to practice patience and wait for a (positive) response. And I'm trying to practice praying and move on. I know that if it is in God's will for me to have it then---I'll have it. It sounds simple but last night I couldn't even sleep because I was so excited.

And I don't feel all positive about this gig like I did about writing for Clinique.com. The minute I turned in my video and application for Clinique I said,

"I got this." I didn't stress it. Nor was I nervous. In fact when I saw some unknown number pop up on my phone, I KNEW it was them telling me I was on the team.

I don't feel that way about this one. I'm nervous and all fearful of rejection.

I keep checking my Berry to see if I got a new email. Am I in?

I can't handle this. I need a paper bag. If I don't get this job I will be devastated.

No no....it ain't that deep but MAN.

I can't breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment