My life. My thoughts. And I'm probably crazy for letting random people in. Wouldn't be the craziest thing I've done though. Watch this!

Friday, January 22, 2010

Vision boards and checklists...

It feels strange not stressing over that job. It literally took over my life last week. Which taught me some things. I really need to learn how to go for something, pray and move on.

Easier said than done, right?

But business-wise I am right on track.

Turned my blog into a business? CHECK
Got my own logo? CHECK
Re-designed my blog? CHECK
Social network rebranding? CHECK

Those were three huge duties on my to-do-list that I procrastinated on forever. And look....they got done in a matter of months. I'm proud.

Media Kit is next. Execumama, where you at?

I did a vision board a few nights ago. Wait until you see this....

No comments:

Post a Comment