My life. My thoughts. And I'm probably crazy for letting random people in. Wouldn't be the craziest thing I've done though. Watch this!

Saturday, January 9, 2010

2010 Randomness....

I'm going for a 3rd job soon. I'm excited about it. Mo money=mo savings. I told my Mom about it and she says, "When will you have time to.....breathe?"

Who needs to breathe? I need money! Now let's just hope I get this job.

Black people are all upset about because a race classification on the 2010 Census is "negro". Some mofos are talking about not even filling out their census report. Oh yeah, THAT makes sense. Now your "negro-behind" won't be counted and will be complaining in a year or so when there isn't enough legislative representation. I hate when Black folx get extra pissy about the WRONG thing.

Education is the key .

I really don't like to shop. At all. If I need an outfit or something, I'm in and out within 30 minutes. And hell no I'm not trying anything on because I already know my size.

Shopping in Sephora, Office Dept, Lowe's, Best Buy and Whole Foods is a different story. I could be in them places ALL day.

I used to cry a lot. Now I never cry. Crying is kinda lame. Especially when you cry all the time. No one can take you seriously anymore.

I was SO sick on Wednesday. I don't even know how I made it out of bed. But I did. And within 2 days I healed myself with echinacea, my homeopathic rememdies, Vitamin C and lots and lots of water. I wonder when people will realize that DayQuil and TheraFlu don't do crap but suppress symptoms.

I was in Whole Foods silently complaining about how damn expensive everything in that store was when a gal walked up to me and asked me if I'm on YouTube. "Something about mascara," she says. That's the 3rd time that's happened to me in Orlando. It's kinda cool.

I keep procrastinating on my 5K training. I need to call my trainer again. But I don't wanna. Not because he isn't good but because I don't want to pay the money. I'm so cheap. I piss my own self off with my cheap-ness.

I can't wait to go to church tomorrow. Traveling had me missing a good 2 weeks or so and I just feel wretched. Once upon a time I used to have this, "Oh, I can still love God and not go to church," attitude. Not anymore. Church is essential for my growth and I need to go.

I don't care who or what you serve, the devil is real.

I got a postcard in the mail about my annual report for my LLC being due soon. Aww crap. I don't even have a CPA. How am I going to do this? I'm scared.

I saw icicles outside of my window today. It's still not cold. Florida does not know cold. Cold is 17 degrees with a wind chill of zero and jumping on the C train from Brooklyn to Port Authority and then catching a cab to the Villages. And then standing outside of a poetry spot. THAT's cold.

My hair grows fast.

I love my 4th tattoo.

I wonder what travels I will take this year. I'm going to Las Vegas if it kills me. And I want to go to some part of Texas. San Fran, maybe. But I don't know anyone who lives over there. Back to NYC, Miami and Atlanta are definitely on the list. I can't think of any other states I HAVE to visit. Time to go International. Well, my girls are planning a trip to London, Amsterdam and France in the summer. SO hope that goes down.

I still can't believe I'm 25. I'm such a big girl. I'm like a little grown woman. Aww, I'm so proud of myself.

I'm so blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment