My life. My thoughts. And I'm probably crazy for letting random people in. Wouldn't be the craziest thing I've done though. Watch this!

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The 25 year old kid

Sometimes I hate being young.
And the thing is, I'm not THAT young.

I'm 25.
That's pretty grown-up.
I've been on my own for years.

It's kind of scary when I think about it.
Like, if my car breaks down in the middle of nowhere, I can't call Mom, Dad or a cousin to come pick me up. I'm on my own.

That sucks.

Sometimes I hate being young...
The 30+ crowd get all the good jobs. All the experience. They hog the spotlight. It's not fair, I say! I'm starting to feel like the "real world" ain't for me. Maybe I should go back to school and get more degrees until I turn 30.

Or maybe I should continue crafting my arts and sneak my way to the top. I'm sure the "old" people won't notice. They're too busy talking about their husband and kids. They're too busy doggin' out this new generation. They won't even notice me.

And before they know it, I'll be on the top. And they'll be like, "How dare that 25 year old be there! She didn't pay her dues. She doesn't know anything."

Yeah, that's what I'll do.

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

1 comment:

  1. Hey B, your like a sister from another mother! I am enjoying reading about you and your thoughts. They ring identical with my own. I am glad to see I am not the only half veggie, power to the people but still looking for a martini and ways to show off. Thanks for your soul...

    ReplyDelete