My life. My thoughts. And I'm probably crazy for letting random people in. Wouldn't be the craziest thing I've done though. Watch this!

Saturday, February 6, 2010

I want a body like hers!

I swear I've never been obsessed with celebrities' bodies. Even as a teen I was never desirous of looking like "her" or having a body like "her". But I'd be lying if I said I didn't fantasize about having a body like Serena's.


I mean, honestly! She is the only celebrity I've seen that proudly flaunts thick thighs. I spend a good 5 minutes after every work-out flexing my legs hoping that one day they magically look like Serena's. I can give up on the big booty thing though. Unless God wants to surprise me with some junk in the truck, I'm stuck with No Assitol syndrome. But whatev. I'm over that.

This 5K training is killing me. My breathing is finally up to par. But now my shins and feet act like they don't know how to work. They'll have to fall off before I quit though. Pushing myself physically hurts like hell but it's exhilarating. It's like a drug. A high. An obsession.


(photo source)

No comments:

Post a Comment