My life. My thoughts. And I'm probably crazy for letting random people in. Wouldn't be the craziest thing I've done though. Watch this!

Sunday, December 20, 2009

What I can't do wrong is write...

Okay, let's try this "personal blog" thing again.

*inhale*

*LOOKS AROUND*

*chokes*

Crap. This basic blog template looks like how I feel when I see people who put their kids on leashes. No bueno at all. But for right now it will have to do.

I'm not good at a lot of things. You know how some kids in high school were like..triathletes. Like how in the world can you run like hell, throw a ball AND hit a home run at every baseball game? WTFrack? WHO does that? And then there were the chicks who were on the cheerleading squad, star gymnast, pageant winner 4 years in a row AND taught 3rd graders how to read while baking double fudge brownies...with sprinkles.

Wowsers....

I wasn't that kid. All I did was write. One time in 10th grade I tried out for the volleyball team. Actually, I didn't even get to the try-outs. There were 2 weeks worth of conditioning. By Day 4 I was like, "Eff this bull crap. My boobs are too big for all of this running." That was back before I discovered I would ALWAYS have to wear two full support bras when I work out. And now you can't even stop me from working out. Ain't that somethin'?

So yeah...

All I do is write.

Writing is the only thing I don't do wrong. That's why I get pissed off to hell when grown people misspell words. Especially in the age of red lines under words that are spelled incorrectly. It's like, "Helloooo dofus! That damn red line is not decoration." Words are my friends. And I hate when people disrespect them and use them any kind of way. Words are my therapy. My comfort. I'm addicted to them. I can't remember the last time I didn't write. Or didn't make up a story in my head. Or have an idea for a poem. Or a prose. Or an article. Writing is like breathing.

And you have to breath to survive.

I shall return....

3 comments:

  1. Wherever you're going, I'm following! Adding this to my Google reader

    ReplyDelete
  2. true story. I've forgotten how to write. I know it sounds weird. But I used to know how. Words flowed easily, I never struggled to find the perfect sentance. I knew how to organize my thoughts.

    Then, all of a sudden I couldn't write anymore. I think it has something to do with law school. But I'm not sure.

    I started my blog like a year and a half ago because I could feel it slipping away from me. And I figured like anything else, you use it or loose it. lol.

    I have no idea where I was going with all this.

    But. Did you take the December LSAT? Was it everything you hoped and dreamed it would be?

    ReplyDelete